Participate in the Product Management Association
Participation is key to the success of the PMA! See below for ways to participate.
Students participation is central to the mission of the PMA. The PMA will regularly host events open to all BYU students with occasional events restricted to members only. We recommending joining so that you don't miss out on club updates. Activities will generally include:
- Guest Speakers
- Networking events, such as lunches with industry professionals (possibly members only)
- Attending outside PM organization events
- Company visits (members only)
Local professionals are key to building a great organization that enhances the educational experience of aspiring PMs. We invite you to participate by:
- Speaking to the organization
- Hosting a workshop or other training
- Attending networking events, including lunches
Do you have a product manager role inside your company? Consider sending a representative as a guest speaker. Do you provide training services that could be offered for free to organization members? Or are you able to host a group of PMA members on a visit to your PM group? If you are able to participate in these ways or any other, let us know!